Monday, December 1, 2008

I just finished Jasper Fforde's second Thursday Next book, Lost in a Good Book.


Lost in a Good Book (Thursday Next, Book 2) Lost in a Good Book by Jasper Fforde


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
If you like reading, you will love Jasper Fforde's Thursday Next series. Set in an alternative history of England (and the world in general), where 27 levels of Special-Ops monitor everything and the mega-corporation Goliath is waiting to take over the world, it follows Thursday's adventures as a Litra-Tech apprentice of Miss Havisham of Great Expectations fame.



If you like books, spies and England and fantasy, this is a must read. Be sure to read The Eyre Affair first.


View all my reviews.

Since I've finished seven of the ten books for the Book Awards Challenge II, I'm on vacation until 1 January, 2009. Next up: Michael Connelly's newest, The Brass Verdict. Oh, and I'll dip back into my annotated edition of A Christmas Carol in the next few weeks.


No comments: